Kurt Busch cited for reckless driving

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, November 12, 2005, 10:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Let's just say he got his drivers license suspended........would he still be able to race? 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 12, 2005, 10:59:03 PM
Let's just say he got his drivers license suspended........would he still be able to race? 

I would love if the answer were no.

Sgt PSN

I would love to never hear anything about nascar again.  But that's just me. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

I seriously considered posting this under "General".

Sgt PSN

Wouldn't want to taint that particular section of the board either though.  Personally I think you should have posted it in a place where it will fit in nicely with the rest of the garbage and be appreciated.  You know, like the Cowboys board.  I bet it would already like 8 pages long by now. 

rjs246

Car racing is not a sport. Get it out of here.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on November 13, 2005, 12:28:46 PM
Car racing is not a sport. Get it out of here.

Funny you mention that.  This dude I used to work with in KC tried to argue with me and tell me that not only are the drivers athletes but that the pit crews are as well.  I won't argue the fact that drivers and crews need physical conditioning but driving a car or changing a tire does not make you an athlete. 

And yes, he was also a Cowboys fan.   

rjs246

Some poker players think they are athletes b/c they have to be 'in shape' enough to stay awake for 36 hours at a time. Give me a farging break.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

I remember reading somewhere about a year ago or so that those rednecks on the "pro" fishing tour want to be recognized as athletes.  Ha!

BigEd76

Roush suspended him for the remaining 2 races, so his Roush career is over.  He heads to Penske next season to take over Rusty Wallace's #2....

MDS

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 13, 2005, 03:15:48 PM
I beat my wife, live in a trailer park and fornicate with my sister. yes, im a nascar fan.

huh.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on November 15, 2005, 08:11:31 PM
Turns out he wasn't loaded after all.

:-\

Although it wasn't mentioned in that particular article, I beleive I read/heard elsewhere that he was being a complete icehole to the cops though.  Not saying that they didn't deserve it but if you're pulled over for something and the cops want to cite your for something or take you into custody, you're best served to comply right then and there and let everything get sorted out later. 

Rome

I don't agree.  In fact, I think you should immediately shoot cops in the face when they pull you over for minor traffic violations.

Hell, if more people shot first and asked questions later, I'd probably have way fewer speeding tickets on my record.