SIXERS 2005-2006 SEASON THREAD

Started by PhillyGirl, October 07, 2005, 07:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 07, 2005, 11:12:54 PM
no...you don't have to.

he'll somehow find a way

Cram it. Unlike baseball, which I hate but know a lot about, I hate basketball and don't know dick about it. So I can happily avoid talking about it.

That doesn't mean I won't scoff at and judge you suckers for liking a sport made up showboats and shteinheads who have no idea how to play as a team.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hunt

my bad...you're really good at not talking about it.
sorry i doubted you.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

That doesn't mean I won't scoff at and judge you suckers for liking a sport made up showboats and shteinheads who have no idea how to play as a team.

thats my boy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

the 10/18 preseason game is on comcast.

hunt

iverson jacked up NINE 3 pointers in 28 minutes of last night's preseason game so he really seems to be letting the other players get involved so they'll be ready for the regular season. ::)
and michael bradley had knee surgery so he's out 4-6 weeks.

PhillyGirl

::) ::) ::)AI is also hitting better than 50% this preseason ::) ::) ::)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

hunt

who cares?  they need the young guys to work on their games so the TEAM can improve.  iverson will be his usual self in the regular season...we know that.  i want to see some of the other guys play a larger role, especially in the preseason, so they'll be ready to contribute.  if anything, iverson should be shooting a lot LESS in the preseason to save himself for the regular season and to get the other guys involved.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: mhunt on October 15, 2005, 12:16:51 PM
iverson jacked up NINE 3 pointers in 28 minutes

Quote from: mhunt on October 15, 2005, 12:44:35 PM
who cares? they need the young guys to work on their games so the TEAM can improve.

That's what the 20 minutes he didn't play are for.  :-D

MDS

i guess the bitching about iverson will never stop.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on October 15, 2005, 03:58:16 PM
i guess the bitching about iverson will never stop.

mhunt is this year's NB.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

lets trade iverson for grant hill and eddie jones.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: mhunt on October 15, 2005, 12:44:35 PM
who cares?  they need the young guys to work on their games so the TEAM can improve.  iverson will be his usual self in the regular season...we know that.  i want to see some of the other guys play a larger role, especially in the preseason, so they'll be ready to contribute.  if anything, iverson should be shooting a lot LESS in the preseason to save himself for the regular season and to get the other guys involved.

Since when were the Sixers concerned with what you want?  Maybe AI is working on his long distance and wants to test it out during the preseason to make sure. 
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

MDS

hunt

i see the ai groupies are out in full force. ::) 

maybe you're happy with a mediocre team as long as your hero scores 30....i'm not.
and ai chucking up shots in the preseason isn't gonna help his TEAMmates develop one bit.