Dodgers Off-Season 2005

Started by hbionic, April 04, 2005, 05:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

I like Ledee, too. He just isn't a starter.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

hbionic

Horrific defense by valentin....on opening day...against Schmidt....against the Giants....at the Giants........way to farg up, sucko!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

BigEd76

They're on ESPN tonight at 10:30, so they can embarass themselves nationally...  :=)

hbionic

RomeyRome

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 06, 2005, 04:43:54 PM
They're on ESPN tonight at 10:30, so they can embarass themselves nationally...  :=)

:P :P

Valentin still sucks, but that was fun to watch.

RomeyRome

Down with the Giants! 

Go Nationals!!  :yay

hbionic

BigEd76

Nice comeback last night after blowing the lead....  :P

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein! $120K? :o

$30K per seat for a season?

Damn.

MDS

Makes the Flyers look cheap.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Dio: 'blah, blah, blah'....hey, as Dodgers fans, we've all been farged in more ways than one with this new regime...they are lucky we're 4-1 right now...which has kept the dogs off of them.....but there's no excuse for not signing Beltre and getting suck ass Drew.

Yeah, I feel for that guy...hell...if it was up to me...ball parks would be smaller....and more intimate for fans...kind of like Wrigley field.....but it is a business......

I love the Dodgers...but this regime sucks. Not surprised at all that this happened.

BigEd76

RomeyRome

I have no problem with that Ed.  People are making a big fuss out here in LA area about Lowe doing that, but I have absolutely no problem with him going back there for the ceremony or for wearing the Red Sox jersey.  Shoot he hasn't even officially become a Dodger in the minds of the fans yet, and won't for awhile.  He has to earn the right to be a Dodger, so for now he still is a Red Sox as far as I'm concerned playing for the Dodgers on a probationary period basis.  That was easy for me to say.  :paranoid