2014 College Football Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 11, 2014, 07:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Notre Dame is switching to FieldTurf

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

all the college football sheep aught to think twice when they watch

you are feeding the beast that allows things like this to happen. small towns like tuscaloosa, state college and tallahassee lose a significant amount of their infrastructure if football goes away/becomes less important. all so you can be entertained on a saturday.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Yes, I'm going to think twice while watching sports about the morons entertaining me.  And while I'm at it, I'm going to also think about the grooming habits of the idiots who serve me or cook my food at restaurants.  Because that makes the experience that much more enjoyable.

PS:  Aught?  Really?

MDS

go team! win at all costs! dont tell me how you win because i dont want to know if youre burying rape charges! go team!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

CFB would still be legit awesome if the police and admins did their jobs and weeded out the bums and criminals who farg up.

ice grillin you

how about society as a whole respect women more....womens rape claims get swept under the rug...ignored or not given their due attention every day on college campuses...

yes even ones without football programs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the bitch was asking for it though, they always are

PhillyPhreak54

How much did a booster pay the detective to not investigate further?

PhillyPhreak54

Yo does anyone know where I can get some good Alaskan King crab legs? Rome, got any suggestions?

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

doriel green beckham to okie in 2015
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05