Rest Of Baseball - 2014

Started by Rome, January 08, 2014, 02:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

ARoid's suspension reduced to 162 games + 2014 postseason. He's appealing.

ice grillin you

i wouldnt put rose in but def this....

Quote from: SD on January 11, 2014, 10:42:26 AM
I'd put him in before I put any of the roiders in.

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

you would you put ted williams in? he probably took greenies.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Pete Rose should be in...that he is not is crazy.

Rome

Rose got banned as a manager not a player.  That's why his exclusion from the HOF as a player is ridiculous.    If one if the most disgusting people of the 20th century is there (Cobb) then Rose should be regardless of his gambling after he was done playing.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah, I totally agree.

I'm about sick of the whole morality clauses that voters seem to think they have to uphold. The HOF's are for on field achievements and milestones.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 11, 2014, 04:02:46 PM
I'm about sick of the whole morality clauses that voters seem to think they have to uphold. The HOF's are for on field achievements and milestones.

voters have nothing to do with rose....he could very well be voted in if he were on the ballot....but he is not on mlb's eligible list

its different than the roid monkeys

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on January 11, 2014, 02:55:19 PM
you would you put ted williams in? he probably took greenies.

Hank Aaron, Tom Seaver, and Mike Schmidt admitted it... kick all these PED cheaters OUT!

Come on, man. Everyone knows speed only started making players better that year that Chooch was using it.

Rome

The sanctimonious douchebags who vote for the HOF would never vote Rose in if he was eligible.    He's the greatest hitter in history but his "moral failings" are more important than his on-field accomplishments.   It's hysterical considering the rogues gallery of scum that is already enshrined. 

Christ - any white player that participated before 1947 should be disqualified because they aided and abetted state-sanctioned segregation.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on January 11, 2014, 04:53:33 PM
Christ - any white player that participated before 1947 should be disqualified because they aided and abetted state-sanctioned segregation.

now this i agree with

ice grillin you

also lol at putting greenies weed coke or alcohol on the same planet with anabolic steroids

MDS

true or false bonds was good with or without the roids
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons