Legarrette Blount, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SD, May 17, 2017, 10:25:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

i certainly don't want any RBs who might be able to help on this roster.

Rome

Quote from: smeags on May 17, 2017, 12:23:01 PM
that's just it, I believe the front office sees this team as a playoff contender.

Exactly right.  I see them as a borderline playoff team but everything, and I mean EVERYTHING would have to go right for them to get there.  Now if they somehow improved the CB position immensely before the season started and everyone stays healthy, I could see a playoff birth, but that's way too many if's. 

hbionic

Every team ('cept the eagles) gets breaks that help propel them to the top.

Eagles easily could have had 3-4 more wins last season were it not for one or two plays.

Why not? Why can't this team do it. farg it.

Rome

I was sitting there watching the draft lottery last night and saw the Celtics and Lakers somehow get better slots than the Sixers.  I know about the odds and whatever but it was just a perfect example of Philly always coming up just short.   

Eventually our luck has to improve.   Maybe it will with this group of roided up mercenaries

hbionic

You know that we will all have heart attacks simultaneously when they win it, right?

Rome

I always figured I'd die before I'd see a Philly team win a championship.  Then the Phillies won and I figured they'd start coming in bunches.  Not so much as it turns out. 

hbionic

Makes me wonder what the farg Bostonians did to farging clean up the last 15 years.

smeags

Quote from: Rome on May 17, 2017, 01:17:02 PM
I always figured I'd die before I'd see a Philly team win a championship.  Then the Phillies won and I figured they'd start coming in bunches.  Not so much as it turns out.

da farg ? aren't you old enough to remember the last eagles championship ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

hbionic

Even then, it wouldn't have counted as much as one now.

The tears, the pain, that feeling of disgust and repulsiveness we have developed over the years. The calluses that have encased our souls and prevent happiness from penetrating.

It's definitely not the same.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on May 17, 2017, 12:59:08 PM
Eagles easily could have had 3-4 more wins last season were it not for one or two plays.

Wouldn't it at a minimum be 3 or 4 plays?

hbionic

No, because there would have been a spillover of better play into the latter games and the extra play or two wouldn't have been needed. Idiot.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

Yes. Jesus, that goes without saying. But doesn't he hate us right now because batteries were thrown at his cousin?