The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

They traded snacks to Detroit for a 5th. That's highway robbery by the Lions.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

New York Giants backup quarterback Kyle Lauletta -- who many fans hoped to see in the starting lineup next week -- was arrested in Weehawken Tuesday morning while driving to the team's practice facility in East Rutherford.

Sources in Weehawken with knowledge of the incident said the 23-year-old was trying to make a right turn from the wrong lane to get to Route 495 West, and was directed to keep going straight. Lauletta, driving a Jaguar, made the right turn and nearly ran over the officer directing traffic. He was stopped by another officer at the end of the on-ramp.

One of the sources said that Lauletta did the same thing yesterday morning, but he was not stopped. Police did see his license plate and he is being issued two summonses in the mail, the source said.

SD

OBJ traded to the Browns

Diomedes

LOL.  Ravens fans are going to be howling.  Already plenty of "..the Browns may be the best team, most stable team in the division.." talk going on.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

QuoteIan Rapoport
@RapSheet
ยท
3m
Trade terms: The #Browns get WR Odell Beckham Jr and the #Giants get a 1st, a 3rd and Jabrill Peppers, source said

Rome

General_Failure

The Browns might be fun to watch for the first time since... Bernie Kosar?

https://twitter.com/Giants/status/1080506244811669506

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

eagles already have 4 wins and the schedule hasnt come out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

QuoteNot only did Giants WR Sterling Shepard dislocate his thumb at Thursday's practice, but WR Corey Coleman also tore his ACL. Brutal.

QB Eagles

At least they have Odell.

Diomedes

If I'm Alan Hurns, I'm wishing I had waited just one more day before signing with Miami.  Could likely have stuck the Giants for at least $250k more than he got yesterday.

ice grillin you

can you do the process thing in the NFL?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous