im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

MDS

farg the times

that was written like philly was podunk jersey south
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Holy shtein dude I'm dying that was farging great  :-D

The naked people  :-D

SD

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

Sending the Golden Girls to Philly for a concert at the Kimmel Center.  Need to book a hotel for them. 

Suggestions?  Ideally, they drive up from Baltimore, park their car at the hotel, and spend two days within walking distance of the Kimmel Center.

We're not rich but this is a special treat so I could probably spend as much as 225/250 per night.   Guests are my mom and her sister, 65+ year old women who aren't much interested in luxury treatment or all that, just want a decent place near the venue.

Thanks if you have any ideas.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on August 29, 2018, 07:51:12 AM
Sending the Golden Girls to Philly for a concert at the Kimmel Center.  Need to book a hotel for them. 

Suggestions?  Ideally, they drive up from Baltimore, park their car at the hotel, and spend two days within walking distance of the Kimmel Center.

We're not rich but this is a special treat so I could probably spend as much as 225/250 per night.   Guests are my mom and her sister, 65+ year old women who aren't much interested in luxury treatment or all that, just want a decent place near the venue.

Thanks if you have any ideas.

you dont need to go anywhere near that much for a hotel

if you dont mind doing priceline you can often get good center city hotels for 70-80 a night (plus taxes and fees)....thats on their name your own price option...where you choose a neighborhood and star level and name a price and then they see if your bid is good or not

name your own price is the cheapest way to go but they also have instant deals....not sure when they are going but i see for example next weekend the club quarters in rittenhouse is going for 118 on there...ive stayed there before and its a perfectly fine hotel (just confirm they have rooms with two beds)

the marriott at market east looks like its 149

the bottom line is do not pay anywhere close to 200 a night much less 225-250 for a hotel in philadelphia....shtein you shouldnt even do that in nyc

Diomedes

Yeah, I don't know a thing about hotels, other than I hate staying in them.

Thanks.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

ive got an extra room

warning: my cats litter box is in there and currently there is no door, its leaning against the wall though. they can put it in.

i charge $224 a night

ice grillin you

out of the 20 finalists bovada has philly with the 8th best odds to land amazon II

northern Virginia is one
D.C two
Austin three

Miami twenty

QB Eagles

Sounds about right. Highly doubt it's not one of the top three.

Rome

I paid $107 thru Priceline including taxes and fees to stay at the Embassy Suites on the Parkway on the night of the Super Bowl.  Just saying... that was a nice place. 

Parking was $50/night, though. 

ice grillin you

hanahmann hospital lot is 10 dollars a night on weekends