The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Are you going to have a $306 party in six months?

SD

Quote from: Tomahawk on December 08, 2017, 02:47:33 PM

farging great idea. Definitely will do.

Rest of the money is going into my daughters college fund.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Tomahawk on December 08, 2017, 02:47:33 PM

Nope. I'll just start putting it in her savings account. That's what I did when my oldest graduated HS.  Will probably hand it over to them when they finish college to help them get started with life.

Diomedes

Why the farg would you design an oven timer that, upon alarm, doesn't automatically start a timer which displays the amount of time which as passed since the original value was met?  If I were in charge, all timers would do this. 

As my microwave timer works now, I have no idea if it's just gone off, or has been going off for 2 minutes.  That's a big difference if you're a master farging chef like I am.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

She was seen under an overpass this morning then found in a chic fil a unharmed. I'm thinking mental illness.

MDS

she was texting people that she was being followed....maybe taken then let go after it became a big story
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Zanshin

Or that was a paranoid delusion. Either way, nobody knows, it's weird and she's okay. I'm not even sure why I'm typing.

Rome

SD

QuoteRivals.com sports reporter Courtney Roland was found at a Chick-fil-A on Richmond in the Galleria area after going missing on Saturday night.

"We believe she was confused because of reactions to medication she'd been taking," said Houston Police Capt. Mark Lentini.

Mental

ice grillin you

Tomahawk

Why do his wife and kids get to stay but not him?

ice grillin you

his kids were born here so they are citizens....im assuming his wife is as well

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 16, 2018, 08:17:26 AM
there has to be a better way....god this is sad

https://twitter.com/nwarikoo/status/952878794007875584

I couldn't watch that. farging heartbreaking.

ICE is the modern version of the SS