farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on November 07, 2018, 06:57:19 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on November 07, 2018, 04:48:02 PM
Eagles lose this game, they're done.

Why?

Well it's probably one of the two easiest games left on their schedule, plus it's a divisional game and they likely need to win the division to make the playoffs so in terms of importance this is a more meaningful game than if they miraculously win in the Superdome.

EJ72

Quote from: General_Failure on November 07, 2018, 03:35:58 PM
But they probably won't.

Nope. They're blindly loyal, even if they're stunting what little progress there's been. Helluva player *when* he's been healthy but at his age with his injury history, it's time to move on.

EJ72

Quote from: Diomedes on November 07, 2018, 04:48:02 PM
Eagles lose this game, they're done.
I don't see the Eagles losing, Dallas is basically a complete clusterfvck from the top down and they've more or less sucked on the road. One Dallas fan on the board I post on changed his avatar to Patrick Mahomes, another to the Chiefs logo and these aren't bandwagon fans, they predate the 90s. Some are hoping the team crashes and burns to force Jones to get rid of Garrett but he'd just hire another puppet to coach the team.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on November 30, 2018, 08:22:41 AM
https://www.clippituser.tv/c/qveknr

That's probably the clearest helmet-to-helmet hit I've seen all season, called or uncalled. Obviously all that off-season hype about the rule was just talk.

MDS

it was a really poorly officiated game, but it didnt really favor one side or the other

not gonna stop the dumb conspiracy theories
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Dallas outplayed the Saints and deserved the win. They had their backs against the wall and decided to fight their way back this season. They're the best team in the East, I don't think they'll make it out of the first round but I do give them credit.

ice grillin you

i think they could easily win a first round game....in fact they should in that it will be at home....but i think they will get beaten fairly handily by saints or rams in the second round

not to take anything away from dallas cause they are very good...the talent on their defense is especially impressive...but last night was just the ultimate bad spot for the saints...they werent going to finish the season on a 15 game winning streak...they were on the road on natty tv against a very good and surging team

me and sunny were talking betting yesterday and he was asking if i was looking at the game...i told him the 7.5 was a no brainer but really that it felt so right for an outright dallas win....i was saying i dont really bet nfl but if i did i would smash the dallas ML
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on November 30, 2018, 09:50:55 AM
I don't think they'll make it out of the first round but I do give them credit.

theyd likely get carolina or minnesota in the WC round which is a very winnable game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

They will lose to the Seahawks by exactly 17 points.

EJ72

GF or another mod, can you change this thread title to "Point and Laugh At the Arlington Cowpies"? They are quite deserving.

::)

General_Failure

I mean we could, but farg Dallas is a time honored tradition. Like Christmas, or Dallas losing in the first round of the playoffs every few years.

The man. The myth. The legend.

EJ72

Quote from: General_Failure on December 16, 2018, 07:26:50 PM
I mean we could, but farg Dallas is a time honored tradition. Like Christmas, or Dallas losing in the first round of the playoffs every few years.

I understand completely, I can appreciate tradition. Another is Dallas choking down the stretch in December. After the win last week I thought "Well at least Dallas won one game in December" but had a feeling it wouldn't last long.

I liked how the announcers said "Well, Dallas can still clinch the division today if the taterskins and Eagles both lose." Oops. One Cowboys fan I know asked if Garrett would be fired if they lost 40-0 but they can't even pull that off.