Keeper League 12

Started by Sgt PSN, July 19, 2012, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Take your time. I won't be home for another week now. Unless you're going to use PayPal....then you can send that shtein ASAP cause I need gas money.

Diomedes

Wait what...you've postponed your return?  So I have to hold this goddamn money again?  farg you, sir.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Was planning on hitting the road today and getting home by Monday. Not leaving til Mon now and arriving on Wed. Doesn't really matter to me when it's mailed, but I won't be able to confirm receipt til next week.

Munson

I'll probably drive myself crazy trying to do 3 money leagues next year but I would take over his team if no one had any objections.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

I'm good with Munson in the league.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

His money will look just as good as anyone else's in my wallet next year.

Diomedes

I sent your money.  With any luck, it won't get stolen off your porch before you get back from your conversion therapy retreat.

Sgt PSN

Thanks.

Received PayPal from Russ, Thawk, Sunny and PC (thanks for all the kind words in your messages, btw. Dicks. Except PC, he actually did have kind words for me).

I assume everyone else is using snail mail so I'll update next week when I get home.

rjs246

I am ok with Munson joining as long as he doesn't try to talk to me about football, fantasy football or molesting his students.

Send me a PM with your address and I'll invite you to the league next year or something. Whatever.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

Can I talk about molesting your fantasy football team next year?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Molesting isn't very pleasant. Let's change the subject and talk about shrubberies.

Sgt PSN

Paid:

Rusty
Thawk
Chuggie
Philly Crew
Sunny
Dio

Unpaid:

Phreak

Tomahawk