Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Kyler Murray decided it wasn't worth his time to visit Washington, cancelled.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Snyder is running the Skins draft. I hope he lives a long life

QB Eagles

He does everything wrong, but in a way he's doing everything right. If you go through the trouble of buying and running of these teams, you might as well have fun playing around with it yourself, and not give a farg about what anyone else thinks. They might suck but at least Danny got to pretend he was a football genius. Like John Du Pont pretending to be a wrestler.

Diomedes

Snyder is the gift that keeps on giving.  He's one of the most horrible people in America, and the worst owner in the NFL.  I wish him long health, and an abiding interest in the management of his team, and I look forward to another 20 years or so of it.  What's better still is that I'll probably live to read his obituary one day, which will be a final satisfaction.  Long live Dan Snyder.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Yup.

Jerry Jones too. And for his idiot son to keep up following in pops' steps

MDS

the cowboys have actually been a pretty competent franchise....they havent been BAD since the glory run ended. made the playoffs a bunch. generally relevant. havent been good either.

wash is in a different stratosphere of garbage/racism.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Completely agree.

So.  Dwayne Haskins.

I guess Alex Smith is done for good?  Just gonna soak up some more tens of millions and go quietly into retirement?

General_Failure

Would you be in a hurry to get back out there for that team?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Diomedes

Don Ho

Oh my farging god!  Really?  Go sell some autographed jerseys, its THE Ohio State University thing to do.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Reuben Foster carted off ... 

Don't assault people yo

PhillyPhreak54

Eagaholic

if his ACL miraculously heals tonight it's your goddamn fault.