Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

they started accepting women members 2 years ago and its across the street from a hooters

but the little piano cbs music and jim nantz shaking in his undies because hes in the butler cabin make it seem like just the nicest place ever!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

something happened at some segregated misogynistic golf course today

dont know, dont care.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

MDS

it boggles me why people worship a place that they themselves would NEVER be allowed to even enter

rome you trashy floridian. you dont know any CEO's or rich douches who are augusta members. you cant go there. they think your mere presence is beneath them. why are you giving them the time of day?

farg augusta, farg the masters, farg jim nantz, farg republicans, farg the south.

Rome

They accept Jews now.  Settle down little guy.

Rome

The Players is crazy right now.  Martin Kaymer is doing everything he can to piss it away yet he hits a 28 foot putt on 17 with 6 feet of break for par to maintain the lead.

Insane.

ice grillin you

they still play golf when tiger is hurt?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lowest ratings since 1998....essentially its just rome and 2 other geezers watching this stuff without tiger

PhillyPhreak54

Played a tourney this weekend with customers and vendors. It was a four man scramble and our squad shot a 65. Took home $100.

Rome

Pix of the scorecard or that shtein never happened.

Sgt PSN

They obviously only counted every other shot. 

PhillyPhreak54

It's a scramble. You guys know how that works right? All four hit but best ball is played...

We didn't take picks nor did we have the lowest score (63).

Our "anchor" was a great driver. Consistent 280-300 down the middle. Heaviest hitter I've played with off the box.

So it was easy to work with that.

Rome

I don't understand how it works.  Perhaps a picture of your scorecard would help enlighten me?

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on June 22, 2014, 11:36:33 AM
I don't understand how it works.  Perhaps a picture of your scorecard would help enlighten me?

lololol
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I will drive three hours back to the course and ask for it...just for you bubby!  :-*