Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

theres no way in hell you should start out with an expensive set...get a zesty set or just borrow clubs from whoever you are playing with...anyone who isnt a beginner almost certainly has two or more bags....shtein you can temporarily take my clubs if you can get them from me

anyway play a handful of times to make sure its something you want to permanently take up...if it is then for the first year or so of playing use your money for lessons.....then drop mad chedder on a bangin set of sticks when you are fully invested in the sport both in terms of enjoyment and quality of play
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Clubs are all about feel to me. I've swung other peoples and didn't like them and I've swung some cheapo's and shot great.

Personally I like the Ping-Eye 2 because they were the first "real" ones I had and I've grown to love how they feel. They've been around awhile.

Ping ISI are pretty nice too.

Rome

shut up.  shut up.  shut up.  shut up.  shut up.

Rome

Mine.

farg all of you hacking dicks.  get the farg off my golf course!

ice grillin you

theres nothing worse than a beginner with a top notch set of clubs....they look like such iceholes....get good then drop dime on equipment

when you start out its important that you learn how to play and lessons will do this for you not good clubs....no matter what you are hitting with when you begin you are going to suck

PhillyPhreak54

Rome - when we gonna play?

Oh and I'd kill to have a CF golf outing. That would be gold.

Diomedes

I'd kill to see the pond alligators eat all you bourgeois fargs like so much dead chicken
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 09, 2011, 08:45:24 PM

i got a house on a lake in upstate ny with a perfect golf course in town....ill be there labor day weekend....LETS DO THIS!!

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I'm really not this bad, Dio.   I was actually trying to infuriate you with the last several posts because I know how much you hate golf.

BTW: I swung those forged Taylor Made irons and they are beautiful clubs, but anything under a five-iron is indeed impossible to hit unless you're a single digit handicap.    And I can jack a four iron, trust me, but not those.  They're just too hard to hit unless you're perfectly on plane with every swing.

Diomedes

I know you're not.  And I also know that golf is actually a reasonably proletariat pasttime in our current culture. 

But none of that detracts from the fact that it is, at it's bottom, a stupid game to which phony money worshiping black and women hating men have been dedicated for eons.  I don't care how many stillupfront's moms play at Clifton Park, it's a pox on civilization.

And then there's the environmental damage...motherfargers..

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 09, 2011, 08:52:28 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 09, 2011, 08:45:24 PM

i got a house on a lake in upstate ny with a perfect golf course in town....ill be there labor day weekend....LETS DO THIS!!

Where at in Upstate NY? Close to Buffalo?

MDS

its the town jimmer grew up in

he gives him bj's
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lol

Do you golf, Todd?

MDS

never in a million years. i hate everything about the sport except for tiger.

tennis, baseball, basketball and pick-up football*

*jews are strictly forbidden from playing with pads and helmets
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.