Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Seen how many putts Tiger has missed today?  4 back but could easily be tied or in the lead.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

tiger blows

way to make it interesting, loser
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rory has a better chance to beat Nicklaus' total majors than Tiger does.

He needs to start banging skanks again.

reese125

ha...so we are annointing Mcllroy the next legend because hes young and has a shot winning the masters?

Rome

have you actually seen the kid's game or are you just talking out of your sheet pipe as usual, reese?

reese125

nope, never seen him play.

theres the difference. people see one tournament on tv all year of him or 10 sec highlight clips of him on espn now hes the next legend.

kid is very good and has solid control, but to go off on one major (which is didnt win yet and has yet to win one) and say he is going to break Nicklaus' record--especially with a better chance than Tiger is straight crack talk. how bout he wins 4 or more than let the chants "very quietly" begin.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rory's only 21 and has been showing signs of greatness for 2 years. This would be a breakout performance for sure but not a complete surprise to anyone who knows golf. The kid is capable of pretty much anything on the golf course.

MDS

is he capable of falling apart so tiger can win? and therefore have this matter?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Right now, the top 7 players on the leaderboard are all foreigners, inlcuding some douche bag named Adam Scott. 

ice grillin you

i have adam scott in a masters pool im in
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

ice grillin you

holy shtein eldrick is out of his mind right now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Great to see.

Rory just sank a clutch putt from the lip.

Tiger is going to win this.

Sgt PSN

Holy shtein.  I didn't think he had a shot starting the day like 7 or 8 back, but right now there's a 3 way tie at -10.  He'll be the first one done today too so if he can build a 2 or 3 stoke lead, that'll put some pressure on McIlroy and Schwartzel. 

Either way though, he's probably going to finish in the top 3 which will be a HUGE step forward for him. 

PhillyPhreak54

McIlroy is at -11 now.