ice grillin you

elder whites.......
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: Rome on April 10, 2016, 09:16:15 PM
He's the ninth ranked player in the world.    This isn't exactly Appalachian State beating Michigan.

not a good look for a game when a top 10 player is a total and complete unknown

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 10, 2016, 09:06:49 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 10, 2016, 08:36:36 PM
i dont really find it fun when someone no one has ever heard can win a big event but to each their own....usually these things have a way of weeding out those who dont belong (see mcnabb, donovan)

Yeah, the underdog never makes a good story.

big difference between an underdog and a dude they found off the street...plus its something that happens all the time, where as the occasional humongous upset in a real sport is more surprising
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

if you hate golf stop talking about golf. what is wrong with you.

smeags

Troll(s) gotta keep it real.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Leaving for The Players in a little bit.  I'll take pictures and post them here afterward.  You guys will love them.  Trust me.

Diomedes

hope it gets bombed

farg golf
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

So much fun yesterday.  Not as exciting as last year but good stuff everywhere.  Jesus it was hot, though.  Not used to that yet.   

I'll post photos for Dio later. 

smeags

how did Happy Gilmore do ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

The PGA just gave Drumpf the irony-coated finger by moving the WGC from his course at Doral to Mexico City.

http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/15876975/pga-tour-move-event-miami-trump-doral-resort-mexico-city-2017

Hahahaha!

MDS

paulina gretzky with an ass for a skinny white girl

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Haha so fargin hot.  Jesus...

Rome

46 year old Phil Mickelson tore up Royal Troon this afternoon.  Shot 63 and missed shooting the lowest round in Major history by a lip-out on the 18th green.

Incredible.