Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

First 30 minutes were unbelievable.  Wind was so bad the golf balls were moving as they lined up for puts.  Play suspended until Wizard of Oz show calms down
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

There's literally like 20 players within 2 shots of the lead right now.  Insane.

Diomedes

oh hell

farg golf

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Dude - what the farg?

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

QB Eagles

Quote from: rjs246 on July 31, 2015, 07:54:42 PM
http://deadspin.com/a-norwegian-hero-has-been-shteinting-in-a-golf-clubs-hole-1721350021

So good.

My buddy used to work at a course where a disgruntled ex-employee took a bottle of Roundup and drew a giant cock shooting jizz on one of the greens. Apparently it was visible for a long time at the cheapass course.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

I'm still wondering how this subject got its own thread.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Don Ho

I'm just looking forward to the cheesy theme music. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

A friend of mine is at Augusta this week.  He got corporate passes from IBM and is having as much fun as a Jersey loud mouth dick can have without accidentally firing on Ft Sumpter. 

ice grillin you

is he there making fried chicken jokes?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Spieth finished rough today

Need him to hold on.

I didn't know Bernhard Langer was still alive

PhillyPhreak54

Wow

He's choking it away!

MDS

farg this republican elitist circle jerk

hope jim nantz gets his dick stuck in a glory hole in butler cabin
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.