Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Republicans on the house judiciary committee whining because they're being mean to matt whitaker
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hunt

Quote from: Munson on February 08, 2019, 09:43:34 AM
Republicans on the house judiciary committee whining because they're being mean to matt whitaker

dude ducked every question & stalled until the dems' time was up.  another stooge.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Munson

Quote from: hunt on February 08, 2019, 11:31:23 AM
Quote from: Munson on February 08, 2019, 09:43:34 AM

dude ducked every question & stalled until the dems' time was up.  another stooge.

Yup...and he wasn't even good at ducking. He might as well have "I'm lying" stamped on his giant forehead.

The GOPer who asked the first questions of course went straight to DOJ/CNN conspiracy on the Roger Stone footage  ::)
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

2nd woman public with rape accusations against Lt. Gov. Fairfax...time to go buddy.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Yup. Get the farg out.

Also, lol:
https://twitter.com/maninthehoody/status/1093998940175904769 21

Context: Candace Owens, the black lady grifter of Turning Points USA, seemed to indicate Hitler wasn't really a "nationalist" because he wanted to expand past Germany and if he just kept his ideas to making Germany great than that would have been okay.

Diomedes

Who is shown there on the left?  A different photo of the same scene looks to the right, showing that the man standing behind Jodl is Keitel.

Rome

Dio changed his post so nevermind.

smeags

Quote from: Munson on February 05, 2019, 03:21:47 PM
Quote from: hunt on February 05, 2019, 01:07:52 PM
Quote from: Munson on February 05, 2019, 12:08:10 PM
https://twitter.com/stevemorris__/status/1092807628147879939 21

Hey Hunt, I know a certain user with a name involving the eagles winning that could probably be baited into some good shtein as it pertains to kids being taught how to share too much :-D

then go over there & post it, brah.

damn.  :-D

:flipoff

Someday... :-D

binky says hi.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Munson

Lol...nah I'd already know she said Hi thanks to all my super "internet stalking" skills of finding people whose names/town/employers I don't know, and who i have never bothered trying to search the internet for :-D  ::)

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Munson

Unique certainly is a word. She's actually not as bad as her catty husband :-D

So, Mark Kelly, astronaut and husband of Gabby Giffords, is running for senate in Arizona. I was wondering who the Dems were going to come up with there, he seems as good as anyone of having a chance to pick up the other senate seat there.

Diomedes

He's a great candidate.  AZ dems should be happy.

Munson