Quite Frankly with Stephen A Smith

Started by WEST is GOD, August 01, 2005, 10:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WEST is GOD

I'm not a big fan of talk shows, but I watched today to just check it out. Stephen A Smith annoys me a lot, but what I do respect about him is that he sticks by his opinions and usually backs them up with facts. Whether I disagree with him or not isn't a big deal. I thought today was a good watch, and a real good interview with AI. Simply put: AI is the man.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Eaglez

Yeah I was impressed with the AI interview as well. It was pretty 'cool' to see AI get all choked up when Larry Brown said nice things about it. You can tell that he really respects Larry and looks up to him like a father figure. They had their troubles but you can tell that AI learned a lot from him and that their squabbles were more between a father and son than between two complete strangers.

BigEd76

SAS is trying to be like the Dr. Phil of sports or something...  :-\

PhillyGirl

I can't bear to even READ Screamin's columns let alone watch him on TV.  :boo
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Zanshin

MURP

I refuse to watch or listen to SAS, quite frankly. 

Wingspan

Quote from: TO is GOD on August 01, 2005, 10:29:32 PM
Stephen A Smith annoys me a lot, but what I do respect about him is that he sticks by his opinions and usually backs them up with facts.

SAS on the Patriots: "The consumate team, no superstars, all but in the system, that is why they win"
SAS on Terrell Owens: "SHOW HIM THE MONEY!!!!!! OR THE EAGLES LOSE!!!!!!"

MEH...farg him
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyPhreak54

I wasn't really a SAS fan, but I did enjoy that show last night. Maybe it was just because AI gave a great interview, but I enjoyed the show.

Diomedes

I'm in the SAS hater camp, too.  Dude is annoying.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

I'm waiting for "Quite Frankly with Dick Head".
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Who Dey

Quote from: TO is GOD on August 01, 2005, 10:29:32 PM
. Simply put: AI is the man.

Yeah he is.
My favorite NBA player.
He's fun as hell to watch.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

hunt

i hate stephen a....but i've seen bits & pieces of his show and it's not horrible.  he's getting good guests, at least.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is