Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

you know what works?  ignoring his trolling.

let's do this.

hbionic

Suarez looks like all but a done deal to Barcelona. WTF? Two of the three best players in the world? Their front three are CONMEBOL giants? Who comes off the bench? My guess is Neymar. He's going to regret having snuffed chelsea.

I know its all about the money but La Liga is a joke...not the same competition as the EPL by far.

I think he could have overcome his marred legacy if be helps Liverpool boost the EPL Trophy or even perhaps the UEFA championship...he could have done something special there...now...he gets to play on Messi's team.

Liverpool goes back to the middle of the pack. Nice run Liverpool.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

Phreak, by the way, if you want to make your World Cup watching experience increase exponentially, start following the English Premier League in August...it won't make sense at first, but you'll get the hang of it. You'll see how fun the league is especially championship Sunday. It's insane. It gets even more entertaining if you start rooting for a team or two.

I know there's a few of us here who enjoy it already. I never looked back.

Rome

You can start by picking Manchester United as your team.  But whatever you do don't let Chelsea supporters try and convince you to go that way.  They're all queers.

PS: Liverpool sucks.

hbionic

Go ahead and root for Manchester United. Right after, you can go buy yourself a Yankees jersey and Dallas Cowboys jersey as well. Then you can go kill yourself.

MDS

yea ok settle down sally's
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

^ Chelsea sissy ^

PhillyPhreak54

I'd be willing to check EPL out. Not sure if I'd get into it but I'll give it a shot.

Ok it's go time!

The crowd is rowdy and Columbia handling Brazil would be awesome

MDS

free coke if columbia wins!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

41 fouls and just the first yellow card.

Incredible.  Silva's out of the semi-final if they make it over one of the most ridiculously stupid plays I've ever seen.  Macca & Darke destroying him over it.

Diving, histrionics, flagry abound.

:puke

Rome

Rome

So either Germany or Brazil will be in the final. 

Oh goodie can't wait.

hbionic

Even though there were tons of fouls...I liked that he generally kept his card in his pocket. Good, hard fought game on each side. Props to Brazil for the win.

PhillyPhreak54

Seeing reports Neymar is done for the Cup.

Missing him and the dude who got his second yellow today....wow Germany is getting huge breaks

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 04, 2014, 07:50:22 PM
wow Germany is getting huge breaks

Except for home field advantage, which is the biggest break there is in the World Cup.