Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

QuoteFIFA, the world governing body of soccer, just announced that the U.S. game will be played as scheduled at noon ET

farg your flooding town, the match must gone on !
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

I'm on my way to the Pub.

LET'S DO THIS!

smeags

i work for a dutch company so i better get down to the cafe a lil early before all the interns do if i want a seat.

MDS

nazi fargers are done
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Ref threw a hell of a block there.

ice grillin you

check out the last 25 or so tweets....

https://twitter.com/FreeRepublicTXT
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

defended pretty well in 1H, couldnt really get a decent shot on

feeling good about advancement but god damnit if they finish against portugal they are in position to win the group
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you feel good about it....lololol

you do know that ghana would have to win and outscore the us by like 5 goals in the 2nd half for the us to not advance

and as you can see in soccer once again we have some high scoring barnburners going on!

MDS

ghana wins 2-1, we lose 2-0 and we would be out

its portgual that needs to win by a lot. ghana though is a disaster right now it appears.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

smeags

that play from bradley to jones was so close. well 2nd half will be followed via app. and head phones.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 26, 2014, 12:56:50 PM
ghana wins 2-1, we lose 2-0 and we would be out

its portgual that needs to win by a lot. ghana though is a disaster right now it appears.

you dont really think its possible that there would be four goals  scored in the second halves of these games do you?

seriously what would the odds be for your scenario above to happen

1 in a million?

this isnt an nba team down by 15 at the half or an nfl team up by two touchdowns....this is a hockey team up 6-0 going into the third

PhillyPhreak54

Well....1-0 Krautland

SunMo

went to a bar down the street for lunch and ordered food at 12:10 and had to leave at 1 to get back to the office and it still hadn't arrived.  farging dopes didn't anticipate getting extra customers today
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Ghana just scored to tie it up