Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillen

Quote from: MDS on June 22, 2014, 08:04:26 PM
the fact that it was 5 minutes of ST, not 4. why? it was 4 then it changed to 5. i hate this sport and its unexplained randomness.
It was taking forever for them to get the ball in play again - ball got put into play at 91 min

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 22, 2014, 08:02:00 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on June 22, 2014, 07:56:09 PM
Bradley played like shtein today. 

Damn, I didn't think so. He looked like shtein against Ghana but he was solid today and was key on the Dempsey goal.

He missed the clear shot on goal and he didn't clear the ball on that last Portuguese possession.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

rjs246

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 22, 2014, 08:03:11 PM
More important that Portugal beats or ties Ghana and the US just doesn't get blown out.

This.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

Bradley should go off himself.

Bradley today:
Walking.
Poor vision.
Missed opportunities.
Bad passes.
Not-hustling.

Lack of hustle killed them at the end. They let the guy get behind them.

farging fools. They dominated this match. Shoulda, woulda. Lack of hustle was evident throughout starting with Bradley, that farging half-assed, moron.  :boom

[igy]farg soccer[/igy]
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

i don't even like soccer and that was one of the best sports bar experiences ever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 22, 2014, 09:00:09 PM
i don't even like soccer and that was one of the best sports bar experiences ever

I like you IGY, but SHUT THE F-UCK UP!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

I'm at a concert with my gf so i didnt watch the game but igy getting anal raped by Yao Ming

ice grillin you

my pooty hole would accept hinkie magic in it very easily
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 22, 2014, 09:00:09 PM

went to a bar in birmingham today that had 1300 people there.  felt like i was in a moshpit after the second goal.  i lost my shoe until after the game was over.

phattymatty

we had about 40-50 americans at my bar today...didn't even know there were that many in town. fun game for 99% of it.

MDS

i have a bad feeling about thursday now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Quote from: hbionic on June 22, 2014, 08:44:45 PM

Bradley should go off himself.

Compared to the Ghana game Bradley was a farging superstar. And in truth he didn't play that badly for most of the game, he just had two very obvious and very costly poor touches. He planted his shot at an open net into the only area that a defender was standing and he lost possession on a heavy touch leading to the final goal. Those two plays were crucial, so he deserves to catch some heat over them, but it isn't like he had a consistently bad game the way he did against Ghana.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

The bar I was at after the second goal sounded like when JJ Daigneault scored.

The last second goal was one of the most brutal experiences I've ever had as a sports fan.  Typical Philly thing, though.

smeags

insane ending. not sure if howard couldve done anything there.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.