Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Whew!!!!

Howard has been pretty damn good too

MDS

germany forever
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Jesus Christ!  Portugal is a bunch of vaginas.  Heidi would fit right in.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Don Ho

Ronaldo is hurting.  He did not take a shot on goal on that free kick.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

MDS

what the farg

i blame philly....this is a philly loss
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

motherfarging shtein

i mean...like 20 seconds away from winning

farging kidding me?!

Don Ho

Bradley played like shtein today. 

Don Ho

Better hope the Nazis take it easy and play for the draw.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on June 22, 2014, 07:56:09 PM
Bradley played like shtein today. 

Damn, I didn't think so. He looked like shtein against Ghana but he was solid today and was key on the Dempsey goal.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on June 22, 2014, 07:58:12 PM
Better hope the Nazis take it easy and play for the draw.

More important that Portugal beats or ties Ghana and the US just doesn't get blown out.

MDS

that little turnover at the end led to ronaldo's possession...he put just a brilliant cross on it. unstoppable. what can you do? hes the best in the world.

the fact that it was 5 minutes of ST, not 4. why? it was 4 then it changed to 5. i hate this sport and its unexplained randomness.

hopefully jurgen has some kind of backroom deal worked out with the germans. lets just kick it around for 90, each walk away with a point and move on.