Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I think I see Havas in the background enjoying soccer and a craft brew!

rjs246

It must be hard to be Havas right now. Poor poor Havas.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

rjs246

Can't right now, Algeria/South Korea is on.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

you can learn anything in this world if you just follow my trick....alllll geria.......one two three....algeria algeria.......you border on the mediterranean...your land is mostly dessert and your chief export is dates

Rome

Albania...  Albania...  It borders on the Adriatic!

ice grillin you

old guys do things

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 22, 2014, 12:25:31 PM.....white fraudulent hipsters are making me physically ill...

irony overload
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 22, 2014, 02:51:52 PM
I think I see Havas in the background enjoying soccer and a craft brew!

:-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

At least the US isn't playing like a bunch of twats.  Swinging back.  I loved that elbow Beckerman threw at that farging Brian Wilson look a like. That miscue on the Portugese goal was as bad as it gets. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

The US has looked pretty good. I worry that the combination of halftime adjustments and the brutal heat will give them fewer scoring opportunities in the second half.

That was a brutally bad goal given up by Cameron and he probably should have just gotten booked for running full speed into eurotrash Ronaldo. Rough game for him. Props to Howard for standing on his head near the end of the half, I thought that was going in.

Don Ho

I love soccer, I love the World Cup, I love the players but I am so over these cut ins of soccer gatherings around the US.  They're turning me into igy.  Ok we get it, everyone's watching and a majority of those clowns they show in the US didn't know Ronaldo from Ronald Reagan this morning.

Don Ho

farg. You stupid egg headed idiot!

Don Ho