Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Earned motherfargers, not stolen. It's Mr. Memo farging Ochoa to you sirs. Blood pressure still high.

Wow.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Great game. I saw the last ten minutes.

Rome

Quote from: hbionic on June 17, 2014, 05:02:18 PM
Earned motherfargers, not stolen. It's Mr. Memo farging Ochoa to you sirs. Blood pressure still high.

Wow.

Haha... someone needs a Valium the size of a Krispy Kreme donut.

phattymatty

Quote from: hbionic on June 17, 2014, 05:02:18 PM

Wow.

Like anyone is going to pretend we know his name. Good game by whatever his name is but I only root for freedom. Every four years.

MDS

i cant help but get behind mexico...their coach is fat and waddles on the sidelines and its funny

plus im not sure if its possible, but we need another mexico/us game in the knockout rounds. god damnit that would be epic.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on June 18, 2014, 03:55:00 AM
plus im not sure if its possible, but we need another mexico/us game in the knockout rounds. god damnit that would be epic.

The earliest it could happen is the semi-finals. The US would probably have to beat Argentina to get there. So, it's not happening.

QB Eagles

Spain could be eliminated today with a loss against Chile.

As for the game outside Group B, Cameroon winning today would keep alive a very unlikely scenario in which Brazil would be sent home after the group stage. [The scenario is very unlikely because Cameroon would have to win against Brazil also, which would be a seismic upset.] Presumably the rest of the Cup would not be able to be played due to riots.

Rome

Some icehole blew himself up in Nigeria yesterday killing scores of fans watching the game in a communal viewing center.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/16/world/africa/nigeria-violence/

So many people dying because of an idiotic superstition. 

smeags

i grew up around quite a few portugese peeps and i'm still close friends with one guy. as soon as the US/ghana game ended he sent me a text saying "you're dead to me" ...
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phattymatty

damn, nice shot by that aussie dude. one of the best goals so far.

smeags

i work for a dutch company. our cafe just erputed.

phattymatty

i imagine it got quiet one minute later.

smeags

im sitting down here watching.  :-D

Rome

This is insane. 

smeags

well the execs and interns are happy as hell here.