Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I say dig it all the time, ya dig?

MDS

gotta pay the troll toll if you want to get into igy's soul
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

IGY wants to love this tourney sooooo bad. It's hilarious. You don't have to be a soccer fan to like the tournament. It's okay.

Just stop trolling about your hate, no one cares.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

I care more about hating soccer than any of yous care about liking it.....cept hb....hes valid....lil guy and j tho are a travesty
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

troll toll what you say

troll toll hey hey hey
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

States without official US Soccer bars.  Notice how IGY fits right in with the soccer haters.

MDS

his narrative changed quickly from soccer being MA to soccer being loved by only white hipsters

whats next?

Diomedes

Just saw Switzerland pull a win out of their asses at the last gasp. World Cup.

Rooting for Honduras to upset France at 3.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: MDS on June 15, 2014, 12:42:48 PM
his narrative changed quickly from soccer being MA to soccer being loved by only white hipsters

whats next?

Wire criticism, Applebees menu reviews & a love of comic book movies no doubt.

hbionic

France loves to hit the bars. farg the French, go Catrachos.

MDS

every white frog has the same douchey eurotrash hipster haircut where its buzzed around the sides and like a fohawk thing in the middle

go. honduras.

hbionic

Ha, you're right. Also, you can't say euro trash enough!

hbionic

You can always tell you're dealing with a Central American if their first names are Wilson, Wilmer, Wally, Minor, etc. FACT.

MDS

fair PENAL but really rough to hand him a 2nd yellow on that...france will win and honduras is basically done and all on a refs decision

p.s. why is the frog coach wearing a designer suit?

Rome

I love Patrice Evra for obvious reasons, but really, farg France.