Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Next subjects for your education:  cricket and rugby.  Study up, student of sport.  And when you're done with those, report back for remedial lacrosse lessons.  It's not all Connors and Brooklyns...there are Hunters and Dakotas too.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

how dirty do these greeks look

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I wish they'd penalize these flopping Hoydas...good grief

MDS

how many malaka's have valcheck and the greek dropped today
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It would've been nice to see the US game on a weekend

Diomedes

Should've thought of that before we invaded Iraq.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Quote from: Diomedes on June 14, 2014, 04:01:32 PM
Should've thought of that before we invaded Iraq.

:-D
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

Maxi Pereira with the biggest bone headed move of the tourney so far. Idiot.

hbionic

Notes:

Greece is the weakest of the group (without seeing Japan and Ivory Cost play yet)...

Columbia still has to pass the test. I'm not convinced.

Uruguay is in trouble. If Suarez doesn't come back, they're dead. This was their win and they blew it. They came out flat, no plan, disorganized, they didn't have a sense of urgency. It felt like they were looking past this game. They're farged.

Costa Rica has to stay stead. I think they can tie or beat England...I think Italy takes this group with England and Costa Rica playing for 2nd.

MDS

and i thought greece was full of skeezy looking eurotrash...jesus christ get a load of this italian side.

also fun to see 2nd to 3rd generation americans who have some kind of ancestral connection to italy root for the country. so fake and so forced. first off youre not from there, maybe a great grandfather is. second off that country hates you and your way of life.

either be an abject american hater like havas or get on the party bus to klinsmanntown.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on June 14, 2014, 06:04:01 PM
also fun to see 2nd to 3rd generation americans who have some kind of ancestral connection to italy root for the country. so fake and so forced.

Forget the fans... their defender Gabriel Paletta's great-grandfather emigrated from Italy and he's out there playing for the team.

QB Eagles

Italy 2, England 1

Favorite moment of the match is when Rooney seemingly tried to kick a corner kick out into the jungle. The last 20 minutes England looked like they were daydreaming about air conditioned hotel rooms.

hbionic

Agreed. Also another Rooney moment...he takes the ball from Barksdale and misses a shot with his left left.

PhillyPhreak54

and i thought greece was full of skeezy looking eurotrash...jesus christ get a load of this italian side.

also fun to see 2nd to 3rd generation americans who have some kind of ancestral connection to italy root for the country. so fake and so forced. first off youre not from there, maybe a great grandfather is. second off that country hates you and your way of life.

either be an abject american hater like havas or get on the party bus to klinsmanntown.

Haha

Kinda like that fraud Mike Piazza going to Brazil to root for Italy

ice grillin you

welcome to white hipster nation

why do you think I despise this whole thing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous