Oh and Citeh can suck a fat dick.

That is all.

hbionic

Well, soccer sucks.

:fire    Chelsea
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

http://www.espnfc.com/us/en/report/369164/report.html?soccernet=true&cc=5901

Serves LOLiverpool right for having a rat faced piece of slime like Luis Suarez on the roster.

The only drawback is it basically hands Citeh the title.  Blech.

Don Ho

Holy farg!  We just saw the game on tape.  Liverpool up 3-0 at the 79 minute mark and then the floodgates opened.  3 goals in 9 minutes by Crystal Palace.  Unreal.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hbionic

What a match for Palace fans.

Yeah, you have to be able to close out a season to be champs. In any sport.

They had a great season, it's not over, Man City can still stumble, but the road's been paved for them.

hbionic

Mexico Roster set.

Last hurrah with Dos Santos and Chicharito....but the addition of Perralta gives them a lethal option. I like the veteran leadership on defense, but these guys aren't going to burn anyone. Two 34-year old plus on defense isn't ideal...but it speaks louder at the lack of options. I think there are a few guys that were left off that could have helped but whatever. This squad has lots of chemistry playing together in the past and I hope they can make some noise in the World Cup.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

I've also noticed that Altidore isn't on the current starting squad for the U.S. Dude's a beast for the U.S., but disappeared in the Premier League.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 09, 2014, 05:18:18 PM
mexico sucks

Why are you disrespecting your home dude?

MDS

when i was covering that soccer team it WAS my home.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Petroleum Citeh with the win.

Vomit.

hbionic

hbionic

Donovan cut.

Wow, hope that Klinsmann knows what he's doing.

Diomedes

I also noticed that Altidore made the team.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

LD not making the squad isn't surprising.  This is 5/22/14 not 5/22/10.