Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

We say a lot of other things you wouldn't understand.   

hbionic

I don't know what Mourinho had in mind with that starting line-up.

I'm warming up to Oscar, but I don't know if because he's being shove down my throat, but hazard and him seem to have a little connection on the pitch. Torres, as much as he disappoints at times, always puts himself in a position to make something happen. De Bryun and shylluer (sp?) weren't the best in my opinion. Plus, you have Mata the playmaker on the bench. It was weird.

Man U showed why they are champs, they had the best opportunities that match. Van Persie almost had a sick goal top corner , missed by a foot or so.

I think the timidness was due to some of the starters being overwhelmed playing at Old Trafford.

Man U is still the top of the class until proven otherwise.

*chelsea got away with two hand balls
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Meh - I don't go apeshtein over hand balls unless they are blatantly intentional.  I can't say either of them were.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 27, 2013, 06:50:42 AM
Quote from: Rome on August 27, 2013, 05:40:41 AM
Despite the lack of scoring it was still a pretty good match.

lol....i love when soccer fans say this and they say it A LOT

despite the fact that nothing happened it was awesome

soccer.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Eto'o a blue.

Notable matches this weekend:

Liverpool v Man U

and

Arsenal v Tottenham

hbionic

Fellaini to Man U.

Wow!  :o

That should be good enough for the league title. Fellaini is a dope ass mother farger.

hbionic

Ozil to Arsenal.

This is going to be an exciting season. At the top.

ice grillin you

how come no one watched the costa rica game last night that espn was hyping to death
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

I watched.  The US got worked. Why bother posting about it here when hb and Rome are the only people with coherent thoughts about soccer and everyone else just vurps up 'soccer is gay' nonsense from 1982?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i basically was just looking to see us soccer fans in pain and was disappointed that they didnt comment

so its only when they win i guess

MDS

they are going to qualify and probably lose in group play...1 game at some third world shteinhole isnt going to change any of that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

lol....thats what i was looking for

MDS

didnt watch 1 second, dont care really. in wc qualifying all you have to do is get in. coming in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, winning the tiebreaker with new zealand...it dont matter. the draw is totally random. kind of silly that way but then again youre dealing with fifa.

ice grillin you

i was talking about the xenophobia that is rich in all soccer fans

MDS

to be fair i hated other countries BEFORE i even started paying attention to us soccer