Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Ha...IGY's opinion on anything soccer is the equivalent of my opinion on The Wire. Stay outta mine, and I'll stay outta yours.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

Gringos beat the Mexicans yesterday. Lazy farging Mexicans.

rjs246

And then the Mexican fans pelted American fans with 'debris' that included human waste.

Lovely.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i loved espn spending two days previewing the game by saying its so hard to win in mexico because of the intimidating atmosphere of 100 thousand crazies being on top of you...biggest rivalry in this HEMISPHERE...

then the game is played in front of a half empty stadium
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

Quote from: rjs246 on August 16, 2012, 12:17:36 PM
And then the Mexican fans pelted American fans with 'debris' that included human waste.

Lovely.

Sadly, that is par for the course even here in the states.

Anytime Mexico and anyone else is playing....people throw farging shtein all over the place, I haven't heard of the fecal matter, but not surprising, but I have heard of people urinating in their cups and chucking them down the bleachers.

My dad and other people who have attended have told me. I'm hoping it is due to visual experience more than physical experience.

Mexico soccer game+Alcohol=Dirty Hooligans.

Diomedes

I really can't blame anyone for hating America, except the French, who can all get in line to suck my meatcicle.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Hating America is one thing, but hating America's farging soccer team?  That's like hating Jamaica's bobsled team.

hbionic

Acutally, the rivalry between the U.S. and Mexico's national soccer team goes back a long way. It's a very good rivalry. Just happens that there's a lot of shtein heads on Mexico's side of the stadium dropping pee-pee and caca bombs on their own.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on August 16, 2012, 05:55:02 PM
Hating America is one thing, but hating America's farging soccer team?  That's like hating Jamaica's bobsled team.

exactly...its like eagle fans hating jaguar fans....america sucks at soccer and their own country doesnt care about them so why would anyone else

hbionic

That's a great use of Jaguars fans.  :-D

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 16, 2012, 12:20:03 PMthen the game is played in front of a half empty stadium

not sure about this but maybe they blocked off seating so no pos trashole mexican would throw something on the field

then again maybe the game wasnt at 300 in the morning and therefore too early for them

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Quote from: MDS on August 17, 2012, 01:47:42 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on August 16, 2012, 12:20:03 PMthen the game is played in front of a half empty stadium

not sure about this but maybe they blocked off seating so no pos trashole mexican would throw something on the field

This is most likely.

My new favorite word: Trashole.

MDS

Don't get me wrong me gusta los mexicanos pero the people who go to those games are farging animals
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

it looked like they blocked the gates to get in...there wasnt a single full section in the stadium

phattymatty

i'm in an EPL fantasy league if anyone wants to join, no cash involved, just for fun. figured since i've been watching a lot more in recent years i might as well learn more about the players.

http://uk.premierleague.fantasysports.yahoo.com

group 7772
password epl1234