Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Manchester United got destroyed at home yesterday by Manchester City. It was nice to see.

In other news, Chelsea's vaginas continue to get bigger.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

not a good day for the glazer family since the bucs lost in london yesterday too.

Don Ho

Were those games on at the same time?  NO way the NFL goes up against Man U.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Rome

The North West Derby is about to begin.

ice grillin you

how come there was no jerking off in this thread to the united states win against italy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

because it was a friendly
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 11, 2012, 04:32:50 PM
because it was a friendly

no thats not the reason cause every other soccer fan in the country and espn and all other media outlets pointed out how huge it was regardless of it being a friendly

so what was the real reason the CF soccer club didnt join in?

MDS

i only watch soccer during the world cup so i cant answer that question
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

It was a big deal. Very few people here care regardless so why bother? I discussed it with real live people and trust me when I say that it was far more gratifying than having the same old stale conversations and back and forth on CF.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on March 11, 2012, 05:13:31 PM
It was a big deal. Very few people here care regardless so why bother? I dividers it with real live people and trust me when I say that it was far mor gratifying than having the same old stale conversations and back and forth on CF.

i dividers it with?.....gin?

anyway regardless of the low circulation here i cant believe dio or romey didnt pimp that win...wasnt it one of the programs biggest wins ever

MDS

as an american you should probably be happy we beat a bunch of greasy, slimy eurotrash italians

not antagonistic

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 11, 2012, 05:26:34 PM
as an american you should probably be happy we beat a bunch of greasy, slimy eurotrash italians

not antagonistic

im not being antagonistic in the least....im honestly curious as to why the soccer people here didnt recognize the win...it clearly was huge

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 11, 2012, 05:16:35 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on March 11, 2012, 05:13:31 PM
It was a big deal. Very few people here care regardless so why bother? I dividers it with real live people and trust me when I say that it was far mor gratifying than having the same old stale conversations and back and forth on CF.

i dividers it with?.....gin?

Bourbon actually. But mostly just this stupid goddamned iPhone.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you