PhillyPhreak54

Over.

Choked that one away.

SD

Geowhizzer

BigEd76

worse choke job than the Flyers [/igy]

Rome

That might the worst gag job I've ever seen.  And as a Philly fan, I've seen more than my fair share of those.

Just a total collapse.

MDS

No one will say anything because its women but that was an epic gag. Horrible.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Holy shtein.  Missing the first 3 penalty kicks?  That first save by the Japanese goalie was just sick.  Blocking it with her leg.  9 times out of 10 that's a goal.  That second miss looked like an NFL kickoff and whoever took that third kick looked like she'd rather be somewhere else.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

rjs246

Bob Bradley fired as coach of the US Men's team.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

U.S. just got better.

He did a serviceable job but never seemed like he could get that group playing like world beaters.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

Quote from: rjs246 on July 28, 2011, 04:38:07 PM
Bob Bradley fired as coach of the US Men's team.

wow..I didn't think they'd do it

who they gonna get to replace him?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Prior to Bradley, the German 'Klinsmann' wanted the post...but that was a while back...not sure if he is interested nor available.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Good riddance to that loser.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on July 28, 2011, 06:09:39 PM
Good riddance to that loser.

co-sign

i figured they wouldnt do it after he got to coach the gold cup and didnt get fired after that panama loss

but better late than never.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Hawk

They brought the German in as coach.

His first game will be the USA/Mexico match in Philly.  Is anyone here heading down to the Linc for the game?