Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Five N. Korean women test positive for steroids, claim from medicine from deer gland used to treat lightening strike.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/soccer/07/16/north.korea.steroids.deer.ap/index.html?sct=hp_t2_a18&eref=sihp

Don Ho

Japan just tied it up. Major defensive farg up.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

I hope this one ends fair and square.  Penalty kicks suck.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

They're like the Flyers in the playoffs today.  Can't finish.

Rome

Unbelievable match so far.

PhillyPhreak54

Wow!
Wambach heads another one in!

PhillyPhreak54

Unreal!!

Japan just tied it up again!

US has been in trouble defensively the last few minutes and they just gave it up

Geowhizzer

If this ends with penalty kicks... :puke

Diomedes

If it ends in penalty kicks, both teams lose.

The title can go to Sweden by default.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Penalty kicks in soccer are worse than the shootout in hockey.  And that's saying something.

Diomedes

I'm tuning out.  Don't give a shtein about two losers taking point-blank kicking practice against a goalie.

PhillyPhreak54

This is going horribly for the US.

Geowhizzer

I think we have a choking situation here.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 17, 2011, 05:18:36 PM
I think we have a choking situation here.

Oh yeah, no doubt

Geowhizzer

That Heath chick may have been the worst substitution in the history of substitutions. [/igy]