Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Only good part of ESPN trying to shove this shtein down our throat is seeing the bitch in the face mask get drilled by a ball and cry.

Women suck at sports.

MDS

so if this womens world cup games was a dudes match whoever this ref is would be dead by now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

One of the most incredible results I have ever seen.   

Amazing.

All time incredible.

MDS

its farging womens soccer but that was just nuts

to have the refs farg you over 2 times and essentially hand brazil a goal, play 1 man down for 40 minutes, watch funholey brazil dykes fake injuries for the entire extra time, then score a miracle goal in the 122nd minute and win on penalties...just wow. thats one for the books.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wow - no shtein? I missed it. I left the house to go grab some grub

Rome

Wambach scored on a header with like a minute to go in extra time after the second overtime expired.  The only reason they had three extra minutes was because one of the Brazilians faked an injury.  Then Hope Solo pulled an incredible save on PK's and the U.S. moves on.

And I don't care if it's women's soccer or not.  Those broads can flat-out play and showed more heart & guts than any American men's team has ever shown in this sport.

MDS

rome makin it rain with in the moment cliches

my boy

rjs246

So yeah. That shtein was incredible. Go sports.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

What's cool is watching the United States come out on top for a change. 

And Hope Solo would get the hammer.  Hard.

SunMo

lol calm down weirdos, it's soccer.  women's soccer to be exact.  the best ever game in women's soccer ranks about 103495289058230948230984th in the history of all time sports moments.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

Well considering the game was on at 5 in the morning here and I missed it, it had to have sucked.

Nice tease for the next Men's World Cup from Qatar when there will be a shtein load of 1, 2, 3 AM HST starts.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Quote from: SunMo on July 10, 2011, 03:06:31 PM
lol calm down weirdos, it's soccer.  women's soccer to be exact.  the best ever game in women's soccer ranks about 103495289058230948230984th in the history of all time sports moments.

Actually, you're wrong.  It was tremendously exciting.  They're the best two teams in the world in their particular sport and the match had everything.  It had fantastic athletic moments, it had officiating controversies, it had injuries & an ejection.  It had a last second goal and as tense a shootout as you'll ever see.  Plus it came in the sport's biggest world tournament.

But yeah, it was soccer and it was played by them women-folk, so there's no chance it could have been thrilling.

SunMo

yeah, i'm sure it was a good as a WNBA playoff game
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Sunny's entitled to his opinion.  I disagree with it for the reasons I stated.  It was as exciting a game as I've ever seen, especially at the end.