Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

it's serious to some people, yeah.  CONCACAF people.  look it up.  yeah, the top CONCACAF teams will play...but not necessarily the best players.  Some might sit for some reason or another.  It's not World Cup.  Results from it do figure in World Cup qualifying, but you're not reading this anymore anyway I won't bother to talk about when and how. 

I went to some Gold Cup games last time at RFK..I forget which games.  USA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CONCACAF_Gold_Cup

icehole.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

I forgot this guy even existed.  Now he's on the US Gold Cup Team. 

Rome

Absolute humiliation.  It's good for us though. Teaches us a lesson.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I swear to God, that was the worst lesson I've ever seen.   I mean 90/10 buttfarging.

Just wow.

I watched the match with a guy who formerly played with the first side and was demoted because of politics.   I looked it up.  Absolute truth.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on May 28, 2011, 04:46:03 PM
It's good for us though.

wow...this is the guy calling me out for being MA?

live in florida - check
gun zealot - check
worships european soccer club - check
never heard of newspapers - check
elder - check
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

I was hoping Chicharito could come up with a go ahead goal early or be the hero so his status could be boosted around the world.

Barcelona is the nuts. No one could have beat them yesterday...not even 2010 World Cup Spain.

Fun game to watch at a bar too. You would have been surprised how many Barca fans, and Man-U fans there are.

Next up, the Gold Cup.

Viva Mexico!

Prediction: Mexico vs. USA in the final.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

stop calling them barca

homos.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Don't hate because there isn't a hebrew version of Barca (prounounced, "Barsa").

*Note: There should be a Hebrew version of Barca.

ice grillin you

id prefer if there wasnt a version of soccer

hbionic

I'd prefer if there was a non-soccer hating football version of IGY.  :-*

ice grillin you

MDS

what is soccer hating football
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

MDS