Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

19th championship today.   Finally surpassed Liverpool for overall championships.  12th for Sir Alex Ferguson and this team had no business winning a championship either.   All credit goes to the old master for this one.

Diomedes

If Daglish can keep Liverpool playing like they have been in the back stretch of this season, the Red Devils may not hold that record for long.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Rooney is such a colossal dickhead.    He's exactly the type of player I would HATE if he weren't a Devil.

And I agree about Liverpool, Dio.  He has had an amazing effect on that side.

hbionic

Liverpool v. Tottenham tomorrow....should be a great match. Hotspurs have a couple of injuries on their side though.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

I'm fairly certain that even the greatest soccer "match" ever played is still infinitely more boring than pretty much everything. 

Rome

Opinions vary, Sassparilla.

Sgt PSN

They do.  But mine happens to be the right one. 

hbionic

And the gayest.

Side note:

L.A. Galaxy vs. Manchester City and L.A. Galaxy vs. Real Madrid this July. I'm pretty sure beckham wants to sneak into one of their buses to get the farg out of town.

Should be cool to watch them though.

Also...Neymar to Chelsea next season...should be lots-o-fun.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

BigEd76

Real Madrid is coming to the Linc too....July 23 vs Union

Sgt PSN

Why do they call themselves Real Madrid?  Was there a problem in the past of other teams impersonating them? 

Rome

ice grillin you

real with cheese
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

soccer nerds

tell me about the gold cup. is it serious? how often is it played? will the top usa team (like donovan, altidore, those guys) and top mexican team play? should they meet in the final?

go.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Quote from: MDS on May 23, 2011, 10:12:39 PM
soccer nerds

tell me about the gold cup. is it serious? how often is it played? will the top usa team (like donovan, altidore, those guys) and top mexican team play? should they meet in the final?

go.

I'm going to the games on the 19th.

This answers none of your questions.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.