Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

its awful beyond belief...its tolerable once america gets out of it...but for now its really as bad as it gets...

i dont even care about the sport...i just dont watch it...i didnt even know they were playing today until i saw some farg faces walking outside at lunch with these gay ass american wigs and oversized bright red sunglasses...the people who dramatically feign joy NOT because they care about the team but because they wanna be part of some gay event are just insufferable
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

you seem to an opinion on this. i wish you would express it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote"It doesn't matter how you try to sell it to us...It doesn't matter how many celebrities you get, it doesn't matter how many bars open early, it doesn't matter how many beer commercials they run, we don't want the World Cup, we don't like the World Cup, we don't like soccer, we want nothing to do with it."

Glenn Beck channeling  vigy.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

A cartoon character is a cartoon character. Doesn't matter how they try to fashion themselves.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

The Todd and Havas show cracks me up.

Y'all should hit the Brownsville airwaves with that shtein.

QB Eagles

I suppose you have to be into horse racing all year long to get into the Kentucky Derby, too. And follow the whole IndyCar season to be interested in the 500.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 23, 2010, 07:59:26 PM
I suppose you have to be into horse racing all year long to get into the Kentucky Derby, too. And follow the whole IndyCar season to be interested in the 500.

of course you do

dont hate car racing then go wild during the indy 500...not that anyone watches it anyway....btw terrible anaology since the world cup is a month long and those are two hrs long

buts its also the level of which soccer douchbags get into it...they dont just tune in and watch...they act like farging morons

shorebird

If you want to see a moron, look in the mirror.

ice grillin you

i figured it out...in america if the world cup was a musical act it would be the dave matthews band...cause 99% of the people who follow it are exactly like his fans

phattymatty

i like the world cup because it's a reason to get together with hundreds of strangers in a bar and get drunk and cheer for something. doesn't really matter what the game is and most people i know don't pretend they're a hard core soccer fan the rest of the year. don't be such a miserable farg.

ice grillin you

if those 100 strangers are complete douchebags its a horrible thing...but i dont like the dc bar scene on a normal night and during a world cup game its that times one billion....

the argentina place i tried was cool...the people were down to earth and werent trying to hard to be world cup fans...the soccer sucked and the malbec rocked...it was pretty much the polar opposite of sitting in the middle of 250 pairs of flip flops from reston

plus i cant wrap myself around the concept of going nuts for game where if your team loses you dont care...the flip side of being happy should be being miserable...happy and apathetic dont mesh for me

rjs246

So you don't watch the Olypics or the World Cup. Being such a miserable douche about it and constantly railing against people that like it make you 10000000000x worse than the people you're describing.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

not even close...im trying very hard to think of a worse group of people in sports...they make cap fans look awesome

rjs246

Oh, so wait, you don't think you're being a huge douche? Weird. Consider me convinced.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

you can try to deny it because you kind of like soccer but even you couldnt go to a soccer bar in dc boston or the east village and not be physically sickened