Previous topic - Next topic

SD

As long as I can still do the chant

smeags

Quote from: SD on June 17, 2016, 08:43:35 AM
As long as I can still do the chant

:crazy  :crazy  :crazy
      U       S          A
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Can I root for Italy too?

Italy 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

Rome

Unless they're playing the US.  If you cheer for the wops over us, that you're no better than Chuggie with the wall builders.

MDS

nothing worse than someone rooting for the soccer team of a country some of their ancestors mightve come from

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Actually, there is:  when that country is fargin' Italy.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I cheered like a motherfarger for Ireland in 1994 in Orlando.  I still do whenever they play.  Not against the U.S. obviously.  But yeah... Go Ireland.

SD

Where can I buy a custom made Italia soccer jersey online? I want one with my name on the back.

Diomedes

I don't know if that's a thing.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

these last 10 posts encapsulate everything that is awful about soccer....my god
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Lol at you thinking I was remotely serious.  Dio caught on

MDS

go back to where you came from, wop
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

El Tri just got brutalized.

MDS

usa the last concacaf hope

i guess we have to do this thing

Rome

I wonder if El Tri would be ok with a wall being built in front of their goal after last night's assfarging?

Siete A Cero!