Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

so philly sports only encompass the 4 teams that you happen to like and follow
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

no...but it defintely doesnt include some soccer club that plays in chester
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 01, 2015, 06:09:54 AM
Quote from: Rome on September 30, 2015, 09:57:05 PM
Not that anyone here gives a shtein but the Union just choked away their first trophy.

Philly sucks.

please don't ever lump the union in with philly sports again

thanks

So I won't bring up the Soul than.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

unsurprisingly this mexico usa match is insane
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

You're watching soccer on college football night

Gtfoh

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Baseball playoffs and NCAA football

I said football not fĂștbol

MDS

i had the other games on....but yes i was focused on one of the biggest us soccer games in years

and fire jurgen

MDS

romey alert

alex morgan traded to orlando city

romey alert

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

copa america will have games in philly this summer

not sure which point of the tourney or if itll be usa or not, but who is IN?

MDS

usa gets its last group stage game in philly for copa america

june 11

who is IN

Rome

MDS

usa got a tough group for CA: costa rica, colombia, paraguay

the paraguay match is a saturday special at the linc. c4 rise up!

Rome

Fantastic match between Spurs/Gunners going on right now.   A monumentally stupid tackle from an Arsenal player led to a second booking/red card which then resulted in two goals for Spurs.