Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

hmm, now that i think about it, i didn't pay attention to an entire season. gonna attempt to get into it again this year, good early saturday morning start times.

ice grillin you

white people problems
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: phattymatty on September 18, 2015, 04:58:56 PM
hmm, now that i think about it, i didn't pay attention to an entire season. gonna attempt to get into it again this year, good early saturday morning start times.

farg you!  1:45 AM here.  Junior all set for Chelsea/Arsenal.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Not that anyone here gives a shtein but the Union just choked away their first trophy.

Philly sucks.

MDS

i watched, of course

the us open cup is a joke upon a joke of a joke, but the philly team cant even win that

anyway the union are a POS franchise so its just fitting what happened
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on September 30, 2015, 09:57:05 PM
Not that anyone here gives a shtein but the Union just choked away their first trophy.

Philly sucks.

please don't ever lump the union in with philly sports again

thanks

Rome

Lumping the Union in with Philly sports is like associating you with Philly fans. 

MDS

the union have better attendance than the sixers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

needy attention whoring brainless hipsters who want to be a part of something by wearing matching scarfs dont count

SunMo

The actual investment in the game has to be about 5%..on a good day
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

exactly....its the experience of drinking craft beers together and copying european soccer chants...game/sport is absolutely irrelevant

MDS

the sixers of course have a much larger fan base....if theyre an elite team they can pack in 20k a night for over 50 games, counting playoffs

but the union fan base isnt just limited to you know what im not doing this again

Rome

soccer is fun to watch, especially live, and extra especially while drinking good beer.

crying about that on the internet to people who either disagree or don't give a flying farg about your views on the subject is super, though. 

ice grillin you

sixers have been actively trying to lose for two years and still get a diehard 12k 41 times a year

union trying to be the best and 15k get together a few times a year to discuss the hoppiness of their favorite beer

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on October 01, 2015, 10:33:46 AM
soccer is fun to watch, especially live, and extra especially while drinking good beer.

im sure it is...clearly hipsters adore it....and im fine with that...just dont lump that in with philly sports...its much more like a music festival