Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

More people of color play or are fans of the game than all others worldwide combined.  It's the ultimate sport of the people.  Other than that, spot on with the Whitey thing.

MDS

i wont even include hispanics in this because, culturally, soccer is a disproportionately popular sport compared to 3rd/4th/5th/etc generation euorpean decedent americans. if you included them in, even 2nd or 3rd generation americans of latino heritage, it would make you look even dumber.

so lets just make this nice and simple with your favorite skin color.

mls audience: 8% black
nhl audience: 1-5% black
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

around the world that is true...much respect to them

but the whitest of white people in this country love soccer....hipsters especially...soccer moms...21 year old girls who are going to become soccer moms...craft beer doods...lena dunham groupies...people who clap at the end of movies

the dregs of society basically

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 03, 2015, 11:17:31 AM
mls audience: 8% black
nhl audience: 1-5% black

the difference is hockey is a great sport and soccer sucks...but honestly thats neither here nor there....if you like it more power to you...

its that the whites that like hockey are infinitely less despicable than the whites that like soccer...soccer whites are so fake...95% of them could care less about the sport...they just wanna latch on and be a part of something and/or they are fraudulent jingoists

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 03, 2015, 11:22:01 AM
people who clap at the end of movies

the dregs of society basically

This made me laugh because it's a big pet peeve of mine

rjs246

IGY proving my point over and over.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

Hockey and soccer are both pretty terrible sports and only worth watching during playoffs or Olympics.

Close thread.

Geowhizzer

MDS

heather mitts....meh
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Odds igy has a cooler full of crack juice and this game on the big screen?

MDS

dude was watching copa america this week

hes all in

ice grillin you

ben franklin and francis scott key got jokes

PhillyPhreak54

lolol

Starz had Pearl Harbor on earlier. Coincidence?

Rome

IGY's basement has one of these hanging tough and proud now:

LET'S DO THIS!