Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Wait, there's corruption in FIFA?

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on May 27, 2015, 08:43:23 AM
Wait, there's corruption in FIFA?

yeah this lawsuit is laughable......the united states sits by and watches fifa be corrupt for a thousand years then when they lose a world cup because of the corruption they file a lawsuit

as usual they come off as entitled spoiled horrible looking sore losers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

welcome to the real world, kid
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

At least someone is going after FIFA and their ridiculous "business" practices...sour grapes or not.

Rome

Not a single thieving whore banker has done time for the financial collapse that THEY initiated and then profited by, yet a bunch of soccer nerds are going down HARD, motherfarger!!

ice grillin you

yeah THANK GOD we are going after fifa cause we lost a world cup but farg the genocides in africa or the incredible humanitarian crisis in syria...just get that WC yo!

aaaaaaaand now you know why i despise soccer and its fans

basically this isnt going after fifa...its well farg...if quatar and all these other people are getting caked off by fifa we need to get in on this shtein...all this will end up doing is getting the usa's foot in the bribery door

be proud america

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on May 27, 2015, 12:52:27 PM
Not a single thieving whore banker has done time for the financial collapse that THEY initiated and then profited by, yet a bunch of soccer nerds are going down HARD, motherfarger!!

lol...exactly

the difference is our theiving govt already gets tons of money from wall street

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 27, 2015, 12:54:12 PM
yeah THANK GOD we are going after fifa cause we lost a world cup but farg the genocides in africa or the incredible humanitarian crisis in syria...just get that WC yo!

basically this isnt going after fifa...its well farg...if quatar and all these other people are getting caked off by fifa we need to get in on this shtein...all this will end up doing is getting the usa's foot in the bribery door

be proud america

I mean...you do understand that FIFA's corruption and going after them has nothing to do with other worldly problems? They're totally separate so why lump it in with FIFA getting smacked? Of course there are a bunch of other bad things that need to be addressed and we can rip on the US Govt all day long for those issues.

Do you or do you not agree that FIFA is corrupt? Do you believe corruption should be dealt with?

Rome

I don't believe the grandstanding incompetent douchebags at the DOJ should be wasting their time or our tax dollars on frivolous bullshtein like this.  It's ridiculous.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh cool...so let them get away with it. No one else stands up to them.

Rome

There are plenty of other countries to take this on that actually care about soccer.   I love the game and detest FIFA and Sepp Blatter and even I don't care about this circle jerk.

smeags

QuoteSoccer officials charged in a corruption investigation "engaged in bribery to decide who would televise games, where the games would be held and who would run the organization overseeing organized soccer worldwide," U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch said.

Lynch said FIFA executives and others used bribes to influence where the 2010 World Cup would be held; that tournament was held in South Africa. She also alleged $110 million in bribes related to the Copa America tournament to be held in the United States in 2016.

"The next step in the process is extradition," she said.

your tax dollars at work.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

smeags

our education system is falling apart but wait ....
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 27, 2015, 12:57:49 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 27, 2015, 12:54:12 PM

be proud america

I mean...you do understand that FIFA's corruption and going after them has nothing to do with other worldly problems? They're totally separate so why lump it in with FIFA getting smacked? Of course there are a bunch of other bad things that need to be addressed and we can rip on the US Govt all day long for those issues.

Do you or do you not agree that FIFA is corrupt? Do you believe corruption should be dealt with?

its farging soccer dook...who the farg cares about fifa...and the us govt is not going after them because they are corrupt they are going after them because a. they lost the world cup and b. they want a part of the action

im sure the first thing this lawsuit addresses are the human rights issues in qatar right?....when we give that the same amount of importance as the site of the world cup then call me

PhillyPhreak54

I like seeing those dudes get smacked for being corrupt dickheads

Doesn't take away what else needs to be done or focused on