Suicide League - Week 4

Started by troyhstewart, September 23, 2003, 11:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

troyhstewart

The following players are still alive...
Thawk - Broncos, Raiders, Chiefs
Nonebetta - Broncos, Vikings, Chiefs

WEEK 4

Sunday, Sep. 28

Arizona at St. Louis, 1:00 pm
Cincinnati at Cleveland, 1:00 pm
Jacksonville at Houston, 1:00 pm
New England at Washington, 1:00 pm
Philadelphia at Buffalo, 1:00 pm
San Francisco at Minnesota, 1:00 pm
Tennessee at Pittsburgh, 1:00 pm
Kansas City at Baltimore, 4:05 pm
San Diego at Oakland, 4:05 pm
Atlanta at Carolina, 4:15 pm
Dallas at N.Y. Jets, 4:15 pm
Detroit at Denver, 4:15 pm
Indianapolis at New Orleans, 8:30 pm  

Monday, Sep. 29

Green Bay at Chicago, 9:00 pm  

Open date: Miami, N.Y. Giants, Seattle, Tampa Bay

RomeyRome

troyhstewart

RomeyRome

Tomahawk

troyhstewart

Thawk - Packers
Nonebetta - 49ers

General_Failure

Can I just go ahead and give T-hawk the new title now?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on September 29, 2003, 06:23:55 PM

If the Pack loses tonight (as I suspect they will), does the contest end in a tie or do NB and Homohawk continue on next week?

NB, you deserve to lose for picking the 9ers.  I wouldn't even pick them against the Cruds practice squad right now.   ;)

RomeyRome

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 29, 2003, 07:34:12 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on September 29, 2003, 06:23:55 PM

If the Pack loses tonight (as I suspect they will), does the contest end in a tie or do NB and Homohawk continue on next week?

NB, you deserve to lose for picking the 9ers.  I wouldn't even pick them against the Cruds practice squad right now.   ;)

Yeah that was dumb to pick against the VIkings with Frerotte in there instead of Culpepper. ::) :P

Sgt PSN

Quote from: NoneBetta on September 29, 2003, 09:09:59 PM
Yeah that was dumb to pick against the VIkings with Frerotte in there instead of Culpepper. ::) :P

Actually, it was.  Frerotte seems to play much better coming off the bench for a game or 2 than when he's the full time starter imo.  Besides, I made that comment referring more to you picking the 9ers vs anyone.  The 9ers are in turmoil right now and with the way they're playing I don't think there's a team in the league that can't beat them.  Picking the 9ers at this point in the year is really no different than picking the Cards or Lions.  

Things aren't looking good either as I don't see Bears coming back now at this point.   ;D

Tomahawk

Only Week Four and I've already won!??! Just for fun, I'll keep picking until I lose which will be somewhere around Week 16.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Tomahawk on September 30, 2003, 09:40:58 AM
Only Week Four and I've already won!??! Just for fun, I'll keep picking until I lose which will be somewhere around Week 16.

This is obviously compensation for the fact that it's only week 4 and you've already lost CFFFL.   ;)  

PhillyGirl

It was more fun last year when I won...and it went on for most of the sesason with me and the little kid...PhillyFan538...what ever happened to him anyway?  :-\
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Tomahawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 30, 2003, 09:46:26 AM

This is obviously compensation for the fact that it's only week 4 and you've already lost CFFFL.   ;)  

:'(

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 30, 2003, 09:50:02 AM
It was more fun last year when ... it went on for most of the sesason with me and the little kid...PhillyFan538

And you were making fun of GF the other day?   ;)