Week 1 - Falcons: Banner Night, Bitches

Started by MDS, August 06, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Falcons have made exactly zero progress on the Eagles since January.

Brilliant game by Jim Schwartz.

Don Ho

General_Failure

16-0, all in baby! Let's do this! Never had a doubt!

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

DEFENSE A+++++++++

D Line is going to be so awesome to watch.  LB's played well.  Secondary is what it is.

SD

I can't believe they won

What a horrendous football game. Glad they won but that was brutal to watch.

Diomedes

Quote from: Diomedes on September 04, 2018, 09:15:18 PM
I think the defense could win this game alone.

I didn't mean for this to be the game plan, but I'm glad I was right. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagles_Legendz

Darby was good other than losing Jones on 3rd and 17 last drive

General_Failure

I can't believe they're capable of winning shteinshows like that against anyone besides the Giants.

General_Failure

Munson

Defense doesn't look like it's missed a beat from last year. Let up some plays but ultimately make the stops when they needed to.

Offense does just enough to win. Foles can't throw deep for shtein.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

Second half was watched with the television muted.  Couldn't stand listening to Collinsworth anymore.

Glad they won.  When's Wentz coming back?  Who has Dez' number?  How much can we raise at :CF to put a hit out on Tre Sullivan?

QB Eagles

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 07, 2018, 12:31:56 AM
Who has Dez' number?

The one receiver who gets even less separation than Mike Wallace.