Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

lol both announcers say how mcsorely cant even turn around to hand it off cause his knee is hurting his mobility and thats why he has passed it the first four downs of the half

next snap: 50 yard td run by trace mcsorely
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

They tried their best to blow that one but even their best wasn't good enough

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Eagaholic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Rome

That's being generous.  Most Eagles fans are douchebags.  We're the exception.  Mostly. 

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

James Franklin is a farging cranial lump

phattymatty

you don't think taking a timeout right before a punt is a good idea?

MDS

ill say this about james franklin: he has not, to my knowledge, housed a child rapist on his staff
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

SD

Quote from: Rome on December 07, 2019, 06:06:09 AM
Six more years?   I mean really??

They're consistently a top 10 team and they've flirted with playoffs. He makes a lot of dumb mistakes but overall he's done a solid job. Aside from getting Urban Meyer what better coach is available?

MDS

they could hire memphis' coach

penn st is a 2nd-3rd tier school. finishing in the top 20 and making a ny bowl is their ceiling. franklin does this. what more could you want. its state college not columbus.