Keeper League 15

Started by SunMo, December 24, 2014, 08:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Its good to have all this information in one place

Quote from: rjs246 on October 15, 2014, 09:47:19 AM
SunMo and I have reached an agreement for a trade:

rjs246 gets: Julius Thomas (TE, Den)
SunMo gets: A conditional draft pick in the 2015 draft.

Details:
- If the current standings hold (I am in second, SunMo is in eighth) and my team ends this season with a less-valuable draft position than SunMo, AND I do not win the championship, the pick will be a second rounder.
- If my team bottoms out and SunMo finishes with a less valuable draft position, the pick would become a third rounder PLUS swapping positions in the fourth, fifth and sixth (giving SunMo the higher pick in those three rounds).
- If I win this season's championship the pick becomes a first rounder PLUS we will swap positions in the 4th and 8th rounds (giving me the higher pick in those two rounds).

In other words, this will probably be Julius Thomas for a second rounder.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

You could just post the pertinent details you giddy little school girl.

Draft order:
1. hbionic
2. sarge
3. sunmo
4. thawk
5. phreak
6. sd
7. zanshin
8. munson
9. rome
10. rjs

Changes due to trades:
- SunMo will pick #3 and #10 in the first round and forfeit his 11th round pick.
- rjs forfeits his first round pick and will pick #3 and #10 in the 11th round.
- rjs will pick #3 in the fourth and eighth rounds.
- SunMo will pick #10 in the fourth and eighth rounds.

Usually the above information goes in the first post of the thread but somebody had to get all antsy in the pantsy.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

the only reason i was giddy was because i picked the exact page in the 14 league thread that the trade was announced on and i knew that would never happen again.

i could have saved it in a word document or something on my PC...but no.  i want to temper your fantasy boner with the fact that you don't have a 1st next year. 

rjs246

Championship + cash in hand >>>>> draft picks

Correction... Third League Championship + Cash in hand + lol at you next year when you try to talk shtein about who owns this league >>>>>>>> draft picks

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

So I totally forgot that we changed the keeper rules last year. I still prefer the old franchise rules we had in place and as such would be an advocate for keeping one additional player moving forward. Any interest in that?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Munson

Are you saying reinstate the "keep one of any position" rule? I'd vote yes, but I actually specifically cut a few guys this year because I knew I couldn't keep them. I'm all for reinstating that rule, but I'd vote for it happening after the 2015 season, so that way everyone can draft and maneuver FA pickups/drops in preparation.

Also, can we got a goddamn FAAB waiver wire going?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Tomahawk

I vote yes on the waiver wire too.

Before voting on keeping another player, I'd need to look at my roster. Hey commish, do you know where I can find my team from this year?

Rome

SD

I vote against adding another keeper. Id actually like to see one keeper eliminated. I like my players but not enough to marry them

SunMo

just in case rjs forgot i had done this for him

rjs246

Astroglide roster:

QB: Matt Ryan, Russell Wilson
RB: Le'Veon Bell, Rashad Jennings, Bishop Sankey (R)
WR: Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, Kenny Stills,  Torrey Smith, Harry Douglas
TE: Julius Thomas, Jason Witten
K: Shayne Graham
D: Bal, Hou

Hahaha, this abortion of a team won the league last year. You're all terrible at this.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

I'm signed up.   And you didn't beat me last year.  I choked. 

rjs246

Whatever. The cash was mine for the third time in this league's short history. You're all terrible at this and should just acknowledge your terribleness.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

To be clear I wasn't disagreeing with you.  That said I took a farm team I inherited from the errand boy and took it all the way to the championship game.

Props.

And bacon too, motherfarger.