The Orgasmic Joys Of Bacon

Started by Rome, January 14, 2007, 08:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

I also enjoy Waffle House now and again.

MDS

The is a direct corelation between liking the Waffle House and being white trash.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Right.  It's a reverse correlation.

But seriously dude, not everyone is happy with a bagel and lox for breakfast.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

Quote from: mussa on January 15, 2007, 09:29:46 PM
I eat turkey bacon

This should be punishable by castration, but if you're eating turkey bacon there's a 94% chance that you've already lost your balls, so I guess that's pointless.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FFatPatt on January 15, 2007, 06:49:25 PM
I also enjoy Waffle House now and again.

So do I.  At 2am.  When I'm drunk.  And unconscious.  And dead. 

rjs246

I've only eaten there once. The manager was fat, with some sort of genetic problem that made his mouth whistle when he was breathing/talking/farting(presumably).

Their food was greasy and awful and delicious. It was hangover heaven.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on January 16, 2007, 08:11:48 PM
Their food was greasy and awful and delicious. It was hangover heaven.

Drunken late night breakfasts at the Waffle House are the fertile breeding grounds for some of the most horrific cases of mud butt known to man. 

Rome

The only suck ass thing about Waffle House I can think of is that they don't serve real butter.  They only have that oleo shtein.  Have you ever eaten waffles with oleo?  What the farg is that all about?

I had their so-called cheesesteak omelet once and it wasn't bad.  Of course, this was after a three day bender, it was about 5:00 AM and I was wasted just to the point of being coherent enough to order, so. . .

Geowhizzer

Waffle House hashbrowns are excellent.  :drool

Rome

Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 16, 2007, 09:26:18 PM

Scattered with cheese, baby.

:yay

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on January 16, 2007, 09:28:34 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 16, 2007, 09:26:18 PM

Scattered with cheese, baby.

:yay

This is true.  I've only eaten in a WH while sober maybe 3 or 4 times and while the rest of the food was barely edible at best, their hashbrowns were rather delicious. 

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on January 15, 2007, 08:44:49 AM
Cracker Barrel used to sell some of the tastiest bacon in the world until recently when they switched brands.

It was medium thick, had a delicious hickory-smoke flavor, it had the right amount of salt, and when they cooked it well-done, it was pretty much perfect.

Now they sell something that tastes like Armour brand bacon.  It's thin, ridiculously salty and it basically crumbles away to nothing when you bite into it.  I complained to the management about it but they just shrugged it off and took the money off my bill.

Haven't been back since. . .

Maybe where you're at but the one up near me (Neshanimy mall area) uses the same brand and it's delicous.

Rome

So FF & SD's Cracker Barrel's haven't switched yet the ones here in Daytona have?

What the farg?

How is that even possible??  ???