Another Beer Thread

Started by hbionic, February 23, 2006, 01:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

any lite beer with a gm back

malt liquor

lager

beers with fruit are corny...micro brews are trendy revitalization...theres really  no reason not to drink one of the big domestics (coors...miller....bud) anything else is trying to hard
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhanInDC

After having been stationed in Japan and most of Asia for three + years I've also kind of got a fondness for some of their beers. Kirin Ichibahn is pretty good, so is Sapporo. Thai bears like Beer Chang and Singha are the goods too. Not the kind of stuff I would say run out and get, but if you are in some joint and see them, grab one. Especially the Sapporo.

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MURP

Sake Bombs with Sapporo are the shtein.

Zanshin

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 23, 2006, 03:09:27 PM
...theres really no reason not to drink one of the big domestics (coors...miller....bud)

You mean, of course, other than the fact they don't taste very good.

ice grillin you

all beer tastes like crap...those taste less like crap than most

no one can tell me they actually like the taste of beer...you drink beer for one reason and one reason only...to get lambasted...if you want to quench your thirst its gatorade or water...if you want something with a certain food its milk and cookies or a t-bone cheese eggs and a welches grape...if you want something that tastes good its coke...sprite snapple or whatever your favorite drink may be

SD_Eagle5

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 23, 2006, 03:34:07 PM

no one can tell me they actually like the taste of beer...you drink beer for one reason and one reason only...to get lambasted...if you want to quench your thirst its gatorade or water...if you want something with a certain food its milk and cookies or a t-bone cheese eggs and a welches grape...if you want something that tastes good its coke...sprite snapple or whatever your favorite drink may be

i used to be like that too.  but usually drink beer with steak, burgers, pizza, cheesesteaks, etc... and not to get drunk, but 1 or 2
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhanInDC

Not true. After mowing the lawn on a hot summer day, or a bitch of a work week, there is nothing else I want to drink more than an ice cold beer while sitting on the couch. This also includes watching a game, eating a pizza/sushi/or a steak, playing poker, and watching some YO! MTV Raps.

*Edit, I will say during the teenage years and up until about twenty-two, I wasn't a big beer kind of guy. Liquor mostly, and just normally getting shteinfaced. I grew out of that, and in years since have become a huge beer fan. I will normally choose a beer over soda, or anything else when at a dinner, or hanging out.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MURP

no one can tell me they actually like the taste of beer...you drink beer for one reason and one reason only...to get lambasted...

if that was true then you would just skip the beer and get straight to liquor.

Zanshin

I like the taste of beer...good beer, at least  If I want to get lit, there are faster ways to go about it.

rjs246

Teenagers don't like the taste of beer.

I do.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

if that was true then you would just skip the beer and get straight to liquor

i usually do...at the very least i have a gm with my beer

if i want something that tastes good imma have a sunkist...grapeade or peach tea

chuck_chillout

For me

With wings = MGD

With a $35 Steak = Heineken
Madden Football League

Wingspan

i've never read something so wrong.

i enjoy the taste of beer.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

i've never read something so wrong.

i enjoy the taste of beer.

you think you do...but trust me you really dont

if beer didnt contain alcohol no one would EVER drink it again