Week 14 - Cowboys: Wentz vs. Prescott IV

Started by MDS, December 04, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

the wr's didn't even look like they were trying on that 3rd down....embarrassing effort
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

dallas is just loaded with talent....have no idea how they are 7-5.....Jason garrett I guess

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on December 09, 2018, 04:31:44 PM
right call, bad luck

Don't disagree about the replay.  Just the missing of the fumble in the first place.

EDIT:  And the Eagles suck, so it probably doesn't matter anyway.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 09, 2018, 04:43:56 PM
dallas is just loaded with talent....have no idea how they are 7-5.....Jason garrett I guess

Didn't have any talent in the passing game until they got Cooper. Prescott is the 22nd ranked QB by QBR (between Allen and Mayfield).

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on December 09, 2018, 04:44:50 PM
right call, bad luck

Don't disagree about the replay.  Just the missing of the fumble in the first place.

the legs arent a recovery...i mean it was eagles ball you just couldnt prove it. bad luck it was ruled dallas ball on the field.

so it goes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on December 09, 2018, 04:52:30 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on December 09, 2018, 04:44:50 PM
right call, bad luck

the legs arent a recovery...i mean it was eagles ball you just couldnt prove it. bad luck it was ruled dallas ball on the field.

so it goes

Exactly.  Everything that went right for the Eagles last season is going the other way.  In the end, it doesn't matter much if the Eagles go 9-7 or 7-9.

And Clement's leg just exploded.

MDS

does anyone bobble more snaps in history than wentz
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 09, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

Didn't have any talent in the passing game until they got Cooper. Prescott is the 22nd ranked QB by QBR (between Allen and Mayfield).

I don't know what qbr is but google tells me jameis Winston is 6th so I'm gonna guess it means literally nothing

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 09, 2018, 05:00:21 PM

I don't know what qbr is but google tells me jameis Winston is 6th so I'm gonna guess it means literally nothing

Sorry, you're right, the Cowboys passing attack was super awesome before they traded for Cooper.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 09, 2018, 05:04:04 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on December 09, 2018, 05:00:21 PM

Sorry, you're right, the Cowboys passing attack was super awesome before they traded for Cooper.

they needed to improve their cue be rrrrrrr

QB Eagles

At what point is Sidney Jones a fragile bust

Geowhizzer