Wildlife/Animal Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 06, 2006, 11:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

y2k....bird flu....killer bees....etc....people love to create hysteria and even more people love to believe it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 10, 2017, 02:43:13 PM
global warming...y2k....bird flu....killer bees....etc....people love to create hysteria and even more people love to believe it

smeags

I guess the pennsy state commission is caught up in the fake news hysteria because you cannot release these fish back in water when you catch them. you need to kill them.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hbionic

SD, I don't see how the quote you modified, and your signature line aren't related in your post. LOL
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Quote from: smeags on July 10, 2017, 03:10:27 PM
I guess the pennsy state commission is caught up in the fake news hysteria because you cannot release these fish back in water when you catch them. you need to kill them.

thats the law on the potomac as wel....but the snakehead while plentiful in many waters has largely not effected native species....a practical balance is needed even amongst native species to ensure the survival of all kinds of animals....if people hunt too much elk wolves die

precautions should always be taken....but the hysteria from a decade ago was just that....hysteria....they loved showing this foreign hideously scary/ugly looking "predator" that was going to kill all our fish cause it was a neato doomsday narrative to run with

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Fascinating show on Animal Planet right now called Rise of the Warrior Apes. Takes place in Uganda.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

Geowhizzer

Panther ran across my yard the other day.  First one I've seen in 20 years living out in the Florida woods.

SD

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54